ONE WEEK FROM TODAY! Yipieeeeeeeeeeee!

Discussion forum for Fall ECLSTS.
Harry Hartman
Associate Member

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY! Yipieeeeeeeeeeee!

Post by Harry Hartman » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:02 pm

One week from tomorrow (Friday), the FALL ECLSTS Will open its doors to the public.

I dont know about you, but I am getting excited! :eek:

I dont know what I am going to look for first. I always look for Western Maryland goodies. I am sure I will see something I dont have that I will just have to have.

Yes I remember the golden rule "find it, see it, PURCHASE IT AS SOON AS YOU SEE IT! It might not be there on your next round the hall.

See you SOON! :)

Harry Hartman
Associate Member

7 days and counting!

Post by Harry Hartman » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:47 am

YES! One week from Today! 7 days and counting. The doors for the first FALL ECLSTS will open to the PUBLIC at 9:00 a.m. We hope you will be there for this event.

Several times it has been said on this forum that there will be some fantastic bargains offered at this show form some of the vendors. We hope you find the certain item you are looking for and at the price you are willing to pay.

If you are looking for something for your rairoading empire back home, you most likely will see it or find it at this show. As with any show you go to, prices will very from vendor to vendor. But as it has been stated in this forum several times in the past two weeks, "If you see it and think it is a great price and you want it, you better buy it THEN because if you pass it up thinking it will be cheaper somewhere else, someone else just might be looking for the same thing and think it IS a good price and buy it." :eek:

See you SOON!:)

Peter Eaton
Associate Member

Post by Peter Eaton » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:49 am

I'll be there, have a club cab pickup and hope to load the back seat. Maybe I'll have to buy a cap or rent a U-Haul trailer!!!!! Pete
Pete

Harry Hartman
Associate Member

6 days and counting!

Post by Harry Hartman » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:18 am

Well it is NOW 8:08 p.m. here at my computer in WV. This time next week, the FALL ECLSTS will be history. There will be many cars and trucks on their way home with lots of EXCELLENT buys from the Fall ECLSTS. I know I will probably have to move things around in my truck to get it all to fit in. Can't wait to get my hands on my own set of Winchester & Western Covered Hoppers. They will look fantastic running around the Hartman's railroading empire. I am sure I will have found some other purchases that I could NOT live with out.

I am looking forward to seeing you all again. Great seminars and new displays.

6 days and counting!:)