Two weeks from today!

Discussion forum for Fall ECLSTS.
Harry Hartman
Associate Member

Two weeks from today!

Post by Harry Hartman » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:00 am

Yes That is correct! :) 14 days from today the First FALL ECLSTS will be opening its doors to many eager participants. From what I have heard from several of the vendors and what Lewis has posted in another thread in this forum, it should be a "buyers market"! There might be some unheard of bargains from some of the vendors. :eek:

The only way you will find out and see these bargains, is to BE THERE IN PERSON on Friday September 25th at 9:00 a.m. when the doors open. I know the show car is one bargain I will be purchasing. It has been 2004 since a covered hopper was a show car. It is a great looking car, with great looking graphics and modern freight trucks with METAL WHEELS and all this for $50.00. The tee shirt looks great too. Many of you did not want a dark colored tee so we listened and went with a gold colored shirt.

6 different clubs/displays for the display hall along with an Aristo Craft display that shows some of what you can do with the NEW Aristo Craft REVOLUTION. This display will be an on going demo with Q & A's taking place throughout the entire show. If you are still thinking about getting a REVOLUTION TE but have not dones so yet or you have one and it is still in the box, stop by the Aristo Crafts REVOLUTION display in the layout hall and what it in operation. See how easy it will operate. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Again, in 14 days you NEED to be at the FIRST FALL ECLSTS in York PA and for you GPSer's it is located at 334 Carlisle Ave, YORK, PA 17704

SEE YOU THERE! :):D

Mark Oles
Associate Member

Post by Mark Oles » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Harry,

I thought I was going to miss it, but it turns out that I will be able to make it on Saturday afternoon!! Looking forward to seeing you and some of the others then!! Hopefully, there are still some goodies left!

Later,

Mark

Harry Hartman
Associate Member

Post by Harry Hartman » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Oh Mark,

I am sure there will be some goodies left on Saturday, but I would not wait till 3 or 4 p.m. on Saturday, most of the goodies may be gonnnnnnnnnnnnnne by then.

I remember a couple of the vendors sent back to their stores Friday night after the Spring Show closed for the day to bring back MORE goodies for Saturday's show. They sold a lot on Friday. Lets hope they repeat this pattern for this show too!

mikeomalley
Associate Member

Post by mikeomalley » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Looking forward to it, planning to head up on Friday

Craig Weaver
Associate Member

Post by Craig Weaver » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:19 pm

I'm looking forward to the show but it will be a bit different for me being a spectator and not a displayer this time. Thanks to one of the guys where I work backing into me with a forklift and messing up my knee, I've had an unwanted vacation for the past 4 weeks. I've started to walk again without a crutch, but going up and down steps is still a bit rough. I highly doubted that I would be able to be on my knees to assemble my display for a while yet, so I informed Harry that I would not be able to set up this time around.
I was really looking forward to this show because I was planning a "new" display with my Army trains and not my Circus trains that I have been bringing the last several years. Maybe it would have also made people on different threads happy because there would have been something "new" to see at the show. (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!!) With any luck I'll bring the new layout next spring.
Anyway, we didn't cancel our hotel reservations and we will be there Friday morning. Then maybe we can do some sight seeing (and hobbling) in the area on Saturday & Sunday.
Craig

Pat McCarty
Associate Member

Post by Pat McCarty » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Craig,

Hope your recovery progresses. Sorry to hear you won't be displaying your circus train, I always look forward to seeing it.

Pat