21 days till the FIRST FALL ECLSTS

Discussion forum for Fall ECLSTS.
Harry Hartman
Associate Member

21 days till the FIRST FALL ECLSTS

Post by Harry Hartman » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:06 pm

Are you READY?? 25 days till the opening day for the first FALL ECLSTS. Again, ARE YOU READY?

We, here at JJ Productions, are getting ready too. Ready for the opening day for the vendors to move in. Ready for the opening day to hear those words made famous by Ron Wenger...." Attention in the hall, The Show is NOW Open! Have a GREAT SHOW!"

The vendors list has been posted on the Aristo Forum and on largescaletrainshows.com web sites. There is room for a few more vendors. Remember, this is the FIRST FALL SHOW and some of the clubs and vendors already had commitments in their calendarsfor other shows.

As Lewis said in one of his recent e-mail communications to us

"Expanding the show to twice a year is the next step in the evolutionary process of the ECLSTS. The TCA has run their show twice a year for the last 40+ years. Realizing that dedicated hobbyists can't wait for a once-a-year show, moving the ECLSTS to twice a year would allow them to rise to the occasion.

I know it will take a while for the Fall show concept to sink in and become an equivalent to the Spring show, but we all need this second show to fulfill our hobby participation."

So it is with that thought in mind, we look forward to start building a second East Coast Large Scale Train Show.

As we here at JJ Productions like to say,
"COME GROW WITH US"
:):):)

Harry Hartman
Associate Member

Post by Harry Hartman » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 pm

21 days and counting!

The FIRST FALL ECLSTS will be here before you know it. Have you invited your friends? How about that guy that stops by to watch you run your trains and he does not have any trains YET. Bring him along with you.

Hope to see you all there.

BRUCE A.
Associate Member

Post by BRUCE A. » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:40 pm

Harry , Do we get name tags too

Harry Hartman
Associate Member

Post by Harry Hartman » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:11 am

Hey Bruce,

Are you talking about the FAMOUS TATEer Forum Name Tags??? If it is, I read where the BEAR left the country on a fishing trip. I think he was going to try and catch some of the salmon that were trying to get back upstream. I hear he is gathering in his winter food early this year.

I will try and see what we can come up with if he does not get back in time.

Maybe someone has a suggestion as to how the badge should look this year for the Forum'er.

Never trust a bear when he gets his mind on traveling and hunting or looking for somewhere to eat. He will forget everything else.

BRUCE A.
Associate Member

Post by BRUCE A. » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:56 am

Harry, Yes the TATEer Forum Name Tag. Maybe Ward can come make up A name tag ?

Ward Hutton
Associate Member

Post by Ward Hutton » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:29 am

Now Bruce, where do you get the idea I am artistic?
Actually I did/do feel creative today. Built a tunnel portal from scrap wood. Hope to post pics tomorrow.
So, I tried a name tag. Will this work, guys?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Ward
www.golddawg.com "The Last Thing I Need Is More Trains. On The Other Hand, I Want More Trains!"

BRUCE A.
Associate Member

Post by BRUCE A. » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:47 am

Ward I seen your Garden Railway and you do great work on it.

Peter Eaton
Associate Member

Post by Peter Eaton » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:51 am

Ward, That's a super name tag. I'll be going to the Fall ECLSTS and hope to get one of the WW hoppers. Pete
Pete

Harry Hartman
Associate Member

Post by Harry Hartman » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:41 am

Is it 19 days till the First FALL ECLSTS??? I know it is two weekends and a couple days till I will have to get in my truck and make the trip to YORK PA. I always look forward to that trip. It is always great to see the anticipation in the eyes of many that come through the doors as soon as we open the doors to the public.

Even when Mom and Dad bring the kids to the show to see the displays and then go to the vendor hall. You still hear the kids say WOW, AWESOME!

Hope to see you all at the show!

Alan Lott
Associate Member

Post by Alan Lott » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:07 pm

I guess you're getting quite excited about it now Harry.

Take care loading and unloading: that shoulder is still fixing I imagine.
;)
Alan
Member OVGRS

http://www.dartmouthrailriver.co.uk
http://www.buckfast.org.uk
Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.
Eleanor Roosevelt
US diplomat & reformer (1884 - 1962)