Connie bash!!!

Joe Lienau
Associate Member

Connie bash!!!

Post by Joe Lienau » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:12 am

When the Consolidations became available I bought two undecorated units with the intent to bash them into my railroads livery. I started the process about 18 months ago with the intent to finish them before my next open house in July of 2012, well that sort of fell to the wayside. Anyway I am in the process of making progress though its a bit slow. I have 2 tenders which are changed a little and a lot. One is just painted in black with the Green Bay and Western herald on it. The other is a total repaint in bright cherry red as was the only prototype painted as an advertising scheme. Still on both tenders to go is a change in ladder position and a relocation of the back up lights along with a change to the water fill hatch. Also there is a modification to the coal bunker to make it taller on the side and the back walls. All the material is cut, it just needs to be fitted in place. The decals are a custom job by Stan Cedarleaf. I have posted five pictures with this post. More on two following post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe Lienau
the Ahnapee & Western of Downers grove