NEW Website is UP and RUNNING

Discussion forum for the Spring ECLSTS.
Harry Hartman
Associate Member

NEW Website is UP and RUNNING

Post by Harry Hartman » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:42 pm

East Coast Fans!
The NEW East Coast Train Shows website is
UP and RUNNING as of 8 a.m. this morning.

Come visit the NEW website and see what we have to offer. Check it out! THIS are several pieces of information many of you have been asking about. Maybe even a couple surprises.

As had been our usual procedures, we will release more information as the show gets closer. Be sure to Check OUT THE COUNT DOWN CLOCK on our website.

You can get to the website from the following links (still the same links as has been over the past 8 years
and

Please spread the word. Tell your large scale friends about this website and ABOUT OUR SHOWS.

Thank you for your continued support of our shows and we thank Lewis and the Aristo Craft team for allowing us to post this information for you here.

As we have said many times in the past,
"Come GROW with us"
and
"The ECLSTS IS THE PLACE FOR G"

If it does not work (takes you to the old website), try again later. But by tomorrow (Friday) at 6 p.m. it should work for everyone.

Mike Moran
Associate Member

Post by Mike Moran » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:56 pm

Thanks Harry looking forward to being there again with my both
Mike
Beacon Hill Trains

R.J DeBerg
Associate Member

Post by R.J DeBerg » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Thanks Harry. Site came up fine. Now lets see if I can make it this spring. Later RJD
President and Chief Engr Dakota and Southern

Peter Eaton
Associate Member

Post by Peter Eaton » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Nice site, really like the day/hour/minute and second counter!!! Pete
Pete

IVOR SNODDY
Associate Member

Post by IVOR SNODDY » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:01 am

Harry,
Kathy and you have been very busy, that's a great web site you have produced, the T shirt and car look especially good, I'am sure they will both be very popular.
Harry have you ever considered producing the new 2014 ECTS badge/emblem to sell as a souvenir auto windshield sticker?, it looks very nice.
Ivor Snoddy

Harry Hartman
Associate Member

Post by Harry Hartman » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:47 am

Have thought of several things IVOR!

I have thought about MUGS, Sweat Shirts, Wall signs, and of course some signs for windows. Even thought about limited edition billboards advertising the shows.

But need to get a year under my belt before I just into anything new. Have always wanted to do a sweat shirt and an insulated 32 or 64 ounce mug. Always thought it would be neat to have a mug with shows name on it. I like water but I don't know what it is about ice in the water that makes it taste better to me. the Insulated mug would be great for that.

Anyway..... thanks for the kind words from everyone. PLEASE pass the word about the website and also our Facebook page. It doesn't have much on it yet but it will as time goes on.

I am committed to keeping the show going but I need your help! One of the best things you can do for the show is
SPREAD THE WORD about the shows and the website.

As you see we are going into the ALL SCALES for the Fall show. New venture for us.

To be fair to Lewis and Aristo Craft, I will be gradually moving all my postings to our web site, so look for us there. I will post on here for a little while longer.

Remember "The ECLSTS is THE PLACE to be for G!"

gpoknis
Associate Member

Show Car

Post by gpoknis » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:53 pm

I like the show car. Can you announce yet who will be making it?

Thanks,
George
George Poknis
Edgewater, MD

Stan Cedarleaf
Associate Member

Post by Stan Cedarleaf » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Great job on the site, Harry............ Tells it like it is...

Thanks bunches...
In May 2015, the PCSRR became a Fallen Flag Railroad
http://1stclass.mylargescale.com/stance ... len_x.html

Alan Lott
Associate Member

Post by Alan Lott » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:53 pm

WOW! Harry, I go away for a four day holiday, to see my daughter graduate from her University - and to see our National Railroad Museum (where I went especially to see the Dwight D, Eisenhower and Dominion of Canada locos which are over here until February), and it seems you launch this great web site.

It looks very interesting indeed and I will take a more in depth look tomorrow, Suffice to say it is bookmarked. ;)
Alan
Member OVGRS

http://www.dartmouthrailriver.co.uk
http://www.buckfast.org.uk
Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.
Eleanor Roosevelt
US diplomat & reformer (1884 - 1962)

Harry Hartman
Associate Member

Post by Harry Hartman » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:05 am

Thanks Alan! And Congrats on your Daughters Graduation! I am sure she had some PROUD Parents at the graduation!